Thursday 6 January 2011

Body Shop Lust

Ahh, Body Shop, how I love thee! Although Body Shop products are reasonably expensive I just love their smell and packaging. As soon as I walk into one of their stores I immediately smell the air and it smells gorgeous! I recently bought some products in their sale and I cannot wait to use them!

For a while now I have liked the look of Skin Primer 02 Matte It, when I last went into The Body Shop I took a swatch and the texture is very matte and lasted on my hand for ages. I recently had a £5 off voucher, but used it for a friend (I'm such a good person :P) and if I go shopping in the near future and don't end up buying much, I will definitely get this! Finding a good primer is very important, and my last primer (which was No7) was absolutely awful, so I really long to find an amazing one, and this might just be it! Pretty pricey at £11, but I hope it's worth it!

It is just me, or do these Baked-Eye-Colours look amazing! I love the fact that they come in a variety of colours and have two sections to give different looks. My favorites are Copper, Jade and quartz. The price is a 'lil steep at £10, but if they are good quality does it really matter?!

The Body Shop's Delipscious Sheer Lip Colour looks like it will either be an amazing colour, or the kind of sheer colour that barely shows up. Either way, I plan to find out buy either buying Sheer Lychee, Sheer Watermelon or Sheer Pomegranate, the last of which looks like it will be an intense red, but I'm guessing it will show up on the lips as a slight cherry tint. Each lipstick is £9.50 each.

Overall I found that The Body Shop's skincare products have really good results and smell drool-worthy, but I have yet to test their makeup. Here's hoping I will soon :)

Hope you're having an amazing New Year so far!

Alex x



No comments:

Post a Comment